Are you in Baltimore because you said you were going to visit there?
ARE YOU INBOLTIMORE I THIK YOU ARE THERE TO?
I think your in Penn state beacause that is not Baltimore
I think your in Pennsilvania beacause that is not baltimore
It is Penn state because that is NOT Baltimore.
I think your in Pennsilvania cause thats not baltimore
IT IS PENNSILVANIA CAUSE ITS NOT BALTIMORE
Sorry it wasn't working so it got posted several times.
Hi Miss C are you in boltimore. The kiwi looksmore cuter in that picture.BYE BYE SEE YOU SOON.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Are you in Baltimore because you said you were going to visit there?
Are you in Baltimore because you said you were going to visit there?
ARE YOU INBOLTIMORE I THIK YOU ARE THERE TO?
I think your in Penn state beacause that is not Baltimore
I think your in Pennsilvania beacause that is not baltimore
It is Penn state because that is NOT Baltimore.
I think your in Pennsilvania cause thats not baltimore
IT IS PENNSILVANIA CAUSE ITS NOT BALTIMORE
Sorry it wasn't working so it got posted several times.
Hi Miss C are you in boltimore. The kiwi looksmore cuter in that picture.BYE BYE SEE YOU SOON.
Post a Comment