Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jed's Australia picture

Room seven had to do some writing about a memorable experience. I chose to draw a picture of Australia because I remember clearly about when I went there.I went to mid-East Australia in between Brisbone and Bunderberg. We flew from Auckland airport at eight-o-clock and arrived at Brisbone airport at ten o-clock. Aunty Robyn picked us up and took us to her house. We got two more hours of the day because the time is different. Later on we went to our cousins house. On the third day we went to Mary and Waynes house. We got to sleep on Waynes pirate ship. A couple of days later we came back home to New Zealand. What an AWESOME holiday.
By Jed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow jed i wish i could go to australia it sounds awesome

Anonymous said...

great art jed i wish i could drow like u from nicole